Followers

Thursday 14 April 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

It was my dads birthday this week, the 12th to be exact, and as usual, with all birthdays, a card has to be crafted. I always struggle with mens cards but as my dad is a keen photographer it seemed a good theme to turn into a card. The stamps used are "vintage Photo" from Creative Expressions. The background film strip has been stamped using versamagic white. Pictures have been stamped in black versafine as I love the details these inks give to the stamp and then distrissed with versafine grey. The part formed rosette is die cut from Tim holtz rosette die, then stamped, slightly distressed and mounted as you can see. The card is finished off with Tim Holtz film strip ribbon. The edges of the card have been covered with Tim Holtz film strip   
alterations sizzix die cut down to just a thin strip.

My dad loved his card! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.