Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Celebrate with Elegance

Hi

Well where has the lovely weather gone? Saturday short wearing weather, yesterday dilemma shall I put the heating on? shouldn't complain after all it is October.. The change in weather yesterday allowed me to finish off the birthday card for my lovely friend and golf partner (when we get the chance) Cathrine, Happy Birthday Cathrine. A bit of an epic make really as I made it through a busy week with snatched moments of cut a bit, glue a bit, design a bit and then onto something far less interesting that needed doing.

This started off as one idea and ended up as something completely different which I find is so often the case... Lots of Tim Holtz, Magnolia and stash papers, Whimsey sentiments stamps and plenty of stash put to good use. Flowers are made from old dress patterns which are great to play with.



A stop of on my way home from work meant that I could hand deliver it and get a cup of tea.

I have also introduced another friend of mine to blog land please visit her newly created blog that is:-

3 comments:

  1. I have this die - love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure: Elegance for 100%!!!

    Greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly elegant and my fave colours ... pink!!!

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.