Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Cupcake Daughter

Hi, My friend Emma has been inspired by my craft room, so much so I have started her off on her desire to make cards and do some scrapbooking. With a whistle stop tour of my stuff and what you can do with some of it we arranged a crafty shopping day, mission accomplished and she is now armed with a little bit of stash to make some christmas cards, another convert in the process. She asked if I would make a card for her mum, which I agreed. Emma is well known for baking cupcakes so I thought of my idea for her mums card, Baking Tilda.


I have coloured Tilda and cupcakes with Distress Inks I have also used my new spellbinders edgeabilities, I bought all 6 sets for a great price from Create & Craft and still haven't managed to play with them all yet, the card base and backing card is all Kraft card, others papers are from my stash, all sit on a page from an ol recipe book that I have. A little bit of embossing and Marianne rolled flower die finish the card off.
Cupcakes are given a bit of sparkle with picket fence and denim stickles.

My next task has to be to start my Xmas cards, I have been suffering with a really bad cold this last week and haven't really felt like doing anything, I have at least today had a look through the plastic boxes, 4 large ones, that house all my Xmas stash I don't really need to buy anything but I will.... infact I couldn't resist and I have, I love the internet lol!!!

Speak Soon X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.