Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

New Years Resolutions........

Many many of them that I don't usually keep, but one is to get to grips with blogging on my ipad. Photo taken and imported into my ipad with camera connection kit - done. Photo manipulated with Snapseed, fantastic photo app and it's free - done. Now all that remains is to complete my post so here goes.....

New years eve and we tend not to go out, the main reason being the dogs and the endless fireworks, after coming home once to my dining chairs having been eaten our New Years Eve antics have become a quieter affair.

Anyway earlier today I made a 70th birthday card and thought I would start 2012 off with a post, another resolution is to blog more. The card was for my uncle following a desperate call from my mum to see if I could make him one, of course I could.
The usual male card dilema hit me but my mojo kicked in and card done..




My craft studio cd An Important Date provided the NSR image, 7 Gypsies papers, old minature playing cards, naturally aged, Ebay bargain. Art parts for the fob watch distressed with gold embossing powder, clock face Kanban, then covered in glossy accents. Text computer generated, bit of ribbon and fob charm - done.

Happy New Year to you if you are reading my blog

Amanda x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I absolutely adore this card, wonderful colours scheme, stunning images - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.