Followers

Saturday 14 January 2012

2nd Post of the day-Sketch Saturday

Well look at me, 2 posts today! This card has been made with an image that I coloured in a while back when I first got my prisma colour pencils and never got round to using it, that is until now. I have made this card following the sketch on Wk 190 at Sketch Saturday. I have a slight shape variation to the main shape as I didn't have circular dies big enough, other than that I have stuck to the design.
Again like my earlier post, I have gone with a bold colour, this time orange, (and still no vintage photo).

and a close up of the main image

Rubber stamp is "A little Smooch" by Mo Manning
coloured with Prisma colour pencils
Edgeabilities & Nestabilities
Sentiment is from Girlfriends Stamp Set
Paper from stash
corner embellishment Candi

3 comments:

  1. This a a funny one!! Well done!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  2. very funny and great colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.