Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

I wish I had that friday feeling!!!

Hi
Well as my title says "I wish I had that Friday feeling", but sadly, even though I was due to be off work this weekend, I now have to work due some of my team having this dreaded flu/cold virus that doesn't seem to take the hint and just go away.......... so my crafty plans have to be put on hold...... Friday does mean though that the weekend starts with our new weekly challenge over at Crafts4eternity and our challenge theme this week is PUNCH IT! We would like to see your projects with a punched element or two on it.

Here is mine as part of the design team

Dina Wakley - Lonely Girl
My main stamped image is Lonely Girl by Dina Wakley and the sentiment is by Donna Downey by Unity Stamps. The background has been created using Paperartsy fresco finish paints. I have punched circles out of the background using a variety of sizes of circle punches and added them with silicone glue to give them a dimensional look.
So why not come and join us over at Crafts4eternity and show us your punched creations. I lucky, randomly drawn winner will receive their choice of 3 digital stamps from Crafty sentiments designs.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Love
Amanda X


6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love the colors,sorry to hear you have to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Amanda, love that stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are working Amanda..........but poor colleagues too as these viruses are horrible and tending to linger.

    I so love this piece. The background is amazing and I love the stamp.

    Hope you get some crafty time

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, love the sentiment and colors!!!

    Love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look Amanda...gorgeous !!!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous.I love that stamp as you know, but the circle punched elements are inspiring. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.