Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Marvellous Mums!

Hi
I hope today finds you all well. Friday has come around again, and the Challenge over at Crafts4eternity this week is "Marvellous Mums" as we, here in the UK, celebrate Mothers Day this Sunday. So I am sure many of us have awayed to our craft rooms to make our mums a special card. If you have, why not show us what you have made by joining in our challenge this week. One randomly chosen winner can choose 3 digital images from Crafts4eternity online store.
Here is mine:-

I have another flower theme going on this week. The Stamps used are another set of Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy series, this one is "Always Floral" 

I stamped the leafy branches onto white card in black versafine and covered with WOW super fine clear embossing powder. They were then painted with Dylusion sprays used as watercolour. I randomly sprayed a piece of card again with a selection of dylusion sprays, once dried, stamped and embossed as previously, then cut them out and added them to the branches with silicone glue for dimension.
The Main image has been stamped using one of the stamps from "Soul Creations" set from Creative Expressions, again this has been heat embossed and painted with Dylusions. I then stamped the flowers twice, cut out, and added to give dimension.
Sentiment has been created using Clarity Stamps Tiled Alphabet Stamps. Final touches are bit of bling to the shoe, black bling in the centre of flowers, bright pink ribbon and a black dazzler (creative expressions)

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge Blog - For a lady and that lady is my Mum.
Make My Monday - Inspired by Nature, mine being the beautiful colours of flowers.

Thanks for visiting my blog and hopefully we will see you over at Crafts4eternity this week.
Love
Amanda X

 
 

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and I know your Mum will adore it.

    Have a good weekend.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Amanda.
    Have a great weekend.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fantastic! I love this stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely gorgeous colorful card! LOVE the bold and bright tones you used! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is amazing! So much detail went into this. Love the colours you've used on the flowers, and I WANT that shoe! One that would go on my foot that is! Have a great week. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Amanda! such a lovely image and I also love the design of the card.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Amanda, love the flower detail so pretty. Have a great week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty, fresh colours, and a great design... that gauzy ribbon is a perfect finishing touch!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.