Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Jump starting my Mojo!

Hi
Following yesterdays post regarding my mojo-less-ness I had to resort to some tactics of recovery. As all else had failed, despite spending hours poking around my craftroom, there was nothing else for it than to get the Gelli Plate out and get myself stuck into a painty mess, so I got down and dirty with it, and I have to say it's worked!!! I also tried out the shaving foam technique (purchased a couple of weeks ago but couldn't be bothered). I have had a fruitful afternoon and now have many backgrounds ready to play with and I am itching to get started..........
Normal service has now been resumed lol.
Here are my backgrounds from this afternoon:-
Gelli Plate ones, trimmed and ready to go
and my first attempts with the shaving foam technique,some on white cardand some on manilla (my manilla cards is old clocking in cards that we no longer use at work, they are fabulous quality and I have 100's of them to use up,they make fab tags)

Right ready to play now! See you all soon and thanks for visiting
love
Amanda X
 

5 comments:

  1. Looking good.
    hugs {Brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gelli plate results as well as great results with the shaving cream...

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm ready to play as well. Love it. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm catching up, so I missed the mojo-less stage... so happy to arrive back with it in full flow! What fabulous backgrounds; can't wait to see what you get up to with all of them!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY well done you, looks like you've made a fantastic start!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.