Followers

Thursday 23 May 2013

Still Playing

Back to work tomorrow and all through the bank holiday weekend so really my last chance to get into my craft room today. I have spent a good chunk of the day sorting through piles of rubber stamps that needed organising back into the boxes that they had been taken from, needless to say hours later they still aren't put away. It's a bit like sorting through photographs, nothing really happens as you just end up looking at them!! such was the case here!!!
I did make a card though
I have stamped the Indigoblu stamp "I Spy" (I have it in both sizes) coloured lightly with vintage photo and then mounted into slide mounts cut using sizzix die, I have highlighted the lenses on the googles with pinflair craft glaze. The card I cut them from was a piece that I had used to collect leftover inks from my craft mat, then distress inks belended on top.
I then added rub ons to the slides from Tim Holtz "words" rub ons. The main sentiment is again a rub on but from Kaisercraft "Inner self" set.
These were then mounted onto burlap strip, Graphic 45 paper edged in walnut stain DI, and 3 candi dots.
Right off now to do some long overdue ironing.......dull!!!

I am also entering this card into Simon says Stamp challenge - theme Take a picture, anything photograph/camera/film related, which for this make are the slide mounts.

Have a super bank holiday weekend and see you all soon
love
Amanda X

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda, Great card - love the layout with the two sizes of stamp.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, Amanda - I love the progressive close-ups as you go across! Fantastic card... forget the ironing - what's a few creases between friends?!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave the mess and enjoy the stamping Amanda...the card is so gorgeous!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love all the texture! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Take a Picture" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, beautiful layout and i love the stamp you used!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, I love triplets. Great composition. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.