Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Always read the small print

Hi
I love this hobby, it allows you to just escape from the world, if only momentary!
Anyway I am still in Brusho mode, these little crystals seem to be taking over the world at the moment, everywhere you look someone is making something fabulous with them.
So here is my latest brusho make, with my favourite colour, grey, I love how it has other bits of colour in it.:-
 
 
as my title suggests always read the small print
 
 
Not as bad as it first appears, lol.
These stamps by Lil'inker Designs were featured in Octobers
"Craft Stamper" magazine and I thought they were a bit of fun.
Other stamps are:-
Paperartsy - HP1208
and
Viva Las Vegastamps - Banksy Cop giving Finger.
Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it, please feel free to comment and then I can pop over and see you.
Love
Amanda X
PS. I'll be back tomorrow with some exciting news (well exciting for me!!)
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. What a naughty stamp! :) a brilliant card though! Great background! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice London view, although I never saw a cop this way :-)))
    Great result again with the Brusho, Amanda!
    Greetings, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Ingrid says it all! I saw those stamps in the magazine and thought they were good :)
    Strange how the grey isn't really grey isn't it!

    Wonder what the news is.........

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super quote, fantastic card, with the London images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Amanda. Love the images with that quote.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the stamps!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the humor on that stamp series, Amanda, and you have used it perfectly on this piece! Made me laugh, it did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha love your humour. Your card is perfect designed! I love the brusho effect in the background and the stamps you combined are marvellous.
    Wonderful scenery!
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.