Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Exciting News! Sneaky Peak!

Hi
As I mentioned in my post of yesterday I have several pieces of exciting news and here is the first of them. I was absolutely delighted when Laura from "That's Crafty contacted me to ask me if I would like to be a guest designer for her for the next 2 months. As a frequent online shopper of That's Crafty, actually I think I own half the shop, I jumped at the chance to be part of this fabulous team. 
You will be able to find me every monday at Thats Blogging Crafty, (for the next 2 months).
For my first piece for the design team blog I decided to make a piece using the wonderful 
Carabelle Studio rubber stamps as I was first introduced to this fabulous range of stamps by That's Crafty, to my knowledge the only stockist in the UK, and have now a wonderful collection of them.
Here's a sneak peak


I hope you'll pop over Here for a better look and see how I made it.
The fabulous DT of this blog post a new make daily so why not become a follower for a daily dose of stunning inspiration.
thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Amanda, the images you have used are fantastic and your colouring is amazing.

    I too love Carabelle images and have promised to purchase more in 2015. I have only found them at Thats Crafty and am very happy they are getting more onto the site!

    HUGE CONGRATS on your GD spot, am happy to be seeing more of your stamping projects :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations....they are a fab team to work with :)
    I love that stamp (and have it lol) and I'm looking forward to seeing your creations for the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've just popped over and I can confirm its up to your usual fabulous standards ;)
    Actually,is there any craft shop in the whole of the UK you don't subsidise?!
    Big Congrats Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Amanda ! Fabulous project !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, AWESOME Amanda! You are so talented and very deserving. You have been a little hideaway! I think I own the other half of the shop ;) I love this, am going to pop over and check out the details, just in case I need it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic run of well-deserved opportunities to share your brilliant work... can't wait to see the rest of this.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.