Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Human with animal head at Stampotique

Hi Everyone
It's been ages since I last entered into Stampotique Designers Challenge, I love my Stampotique but other crafty projects seem to have got in the way but tonight I blew the dust off them to play along with Arwens challenge "Human with an animal head"


I have used "Sing" by Kate Krane, the first time I've inked this up and then I go and chop the head off to replace it with the head of "Nerd Cat". We all know what cats do with birds!!
Background started with a gelli print from my stash, stencil Donna Downey - Donna's Glasses added with dye ink.
Little bit of white paint through dot stencil, machine stitching and washi tape.
Stampotique circles cube hold Nerd cats thoughts!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you all have a lovely crafty weekend
See you soon
Love
Amanda X

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and quirkily fabulous card Amanda. Love the colourful background too.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Stampotique card Amanda and the glasses stencil, got this one too but not used yet.

    Enjoy your weekend:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha this is truly fab! Love the idea of it,brilliant!
    Hey my cat's never killed anything apart from a worm that was already dead!
    Biggest head swap hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Stampotique mash-up is fabulous. I love Nerd Cat's head on Sing. I think Nerd Cat is just admiring the pretty bird!

    Great background. I especially like, and now must find, that stencil.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, from the smirk on her face, I don't think that bird is long for this world! I just love the DD glasses in the background echoing Nerd Cat's own specs, and the colours are just lovely. Marvellous mash-up!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cooooool!! Love the background and all those beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you did it, because it's wonderful <3

    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.