Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sneak Peak for That's Crafty

Hi Everyone
and Phew!!!! how hot here in the UK at the moment, summer has arrived at last. As lovely as it is, it does render my craftroom a sauna as it is in the loft conversion and it is utterly unbearable to be in at the moment so not sure how much crafting will happen. I have managed to make my usual piece for my Tuesday slot over at That's Crafty blog and here's just a sneak peek


To see it all and for the details click HERE
Enjoy the sunshine
Love
Amanda X

8 comments:

  1. Put your feet in a bucket of water, an iced towel over your head and carry on crafting woman ha ha ha
    Popping over to see what you've made this time
    Biggest can't be warm up North hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the paint effects on the background.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey showdown and shading- off to see more xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure did have to see the whole thing and how you did it -- I love what you have done here!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a look and decided I love it, very much ! lol Like everything you make !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw this stunner over at TC - fabulous!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.