Followers

Saturday 13 June 2015

When Nothing Goes Right..........

Hi everyone
Hope that you've all had a scorching week as it's been fabulous weather here in the UK. Just a quick post from me to let you know that I am over at Katzelkraft design Team Blog today with this make and all the details on how I made it can be found there.


My make this Saturday also supports our current Challenge Theme which is "CIRCLES" to join in with this months challenge just click HERE. One lucky winner will be able to spend 15 euro's on some of the wonderful Katzelkraft stamps they have in the online store. You can see the fabulous range available HERE.
Hope you like it and as always thanks for visiting
Love
Amanda X

12 comments:

  1. Wow, yes this is extremely high on the funkiest scale! Love the colours, I really am gobsmacked by how many ideas you have for your stunning cards!
    I'm in awe hugs
    Número Uno fan
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunner Amanda and an amazing background for the ladies and the funky swirls.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous quote and images, beautiful composition!! Great card, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh if you've cut all that out you have the patience of a saint - lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card, beautiful colors and great quote!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is really beautiful and unusual!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRETTY FABULOUS... off to see the ins and outs of the design process but LOVE this Amanda... Wow. j.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cool are those spirally piano keys - love how surreal this is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's is one cool (or should that be hot!) card. Love the bokeh background and the piano key swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, Carmen Miranda lives on - in triplicate! Love the fruity colours and swirls of movement.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't leave your blog without telling you again that I have LOVED your card using this Katzelkraft stamp!!! :D I have it too, but didn't ink it yet... :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't leave your blog without telling you again that I have LOVED your card using this Katzelkraft stamp!!! :D I have it too, but didn't ink it yet... :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.