Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2015

New Dinky Stencils at That's Crafty

Hi everyone
As is usual for me on Tuesdays I'm over at  That's Crafty Blog today. This week is a bit different as That's Crafty have, yesterday, launched their 2nd collection of the fabulous Dinky stencils.
This collection adds a further 18 stencils to the range which we the Design Team have all been playing with for the last week, the best just got better!!! This week on the That's Crafty Blog myself and the rest of the fabulous team will include these latest stencils on our projects.
I have chosen to use a couple of the Halloween themed stencils for my make today and have used another new product grey/whiteboard door hangers. 
Here's just a sneak peek


You'll find all the details of how I made it HERE
Click HERE to see the complete range of Dinky Stencils including all the new ones
Click HERE to see all That's Crafty own brand Alterables including the new door hangers.
Hope you can join myself and the rest of the team as each day shows a new showcase make.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


3 comments:

  1. Just had a look at this fabulous door hanger - love those images too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big yum for the fabulous sky in the background already... off to see more.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I meant to say... it's work workshops in Norway (where it's even damper and greyer than the UK summer was!), but I'm always happy when I get to travel (except for the distance from the craft desk). I loved your comment on the Undertaker's House - not sure how to provide the closure though! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.