Followers

Sunday 1 May 2016

Kaboom!!

Hi everyone
I hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend. I wish I could say I was but I am working the entire weekend, ahh the joys of working in retail. 
I've just managed a little play, my favourite way to relax, and I just wanted to share with you a card I've made using one of the fabulous images from the recently released set of stamps from Brett Weldele, this stamp is from the Jenny Sparrow set.


I wanted it to have a pop art feel so have stencilled the background using Tim Holtx dot fade stencil and black distress ink. I stamped my images first and masked them off prior to adding the stencilling. 
All have been coloured using distress pens. 


I want a mask like that!!!
Kaboom, lightning and star stamps are from Waltzingmouse stamps, who are sadly no longer trading, and the sentiment is from Dina Wakleys "Just what to say" set 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by
Love 
Amanda X


1 comment:

  1. A very striking, beautiful image, she sure grabs the attention, its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.