Followers

Friday 14 October 2016

Clean & Simple at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hi everyone

It's the start of a new challenge fortnight over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog and our theme for the coming fortnight is
"CLEAN & SIMPLE"
here's my piece of inspiration for our challenge


I have used Paperartsy Lynne Perrella 030 stamp set
Leonie Pujol sentiment
Washi tape 
punched butterflies.
As with Clean & Simple cards I have left lots of white space.
For even more fabulous inspiration from my team mates click HERE
One randomly chosen entry will win a £20 online voucher to spend in the That's Crafty Store.
All the details of this fortnights challenge can be found HERE
I hope we see you playing along with us
Thanks for stopping by
Love 
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love that sentiment, not seen that before
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, Amanda. Brilliant patchwork with the LP stamps, and so cool how you layered in the tape. The colours are really eye-catching too. A style I simply can't manage, but love seeing in action.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful CAS card Amanda.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Amanda, so much detail in a small space, looks fab.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.