Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

It's Halloween at Stampotique

Hi everyone
I sadly don't get much time at the moment to play along with the Stampotique Challenge but as the current challenge is Halloween I just had to find time to play along. 
For my piece I have made a 2 sided piece using one of That's Crafty's decorative MDF shaped uprights.

this side is "But I just love a man with good bone structure"

this side is "Beware the purple mist of the 31st"

To decorate the uprights there is plenty of decoart sand texture and texture paste, Tim Holtz die cuts and some halloween items I picked up from Asda. All was given the black gesso, decoart fluid dioxazine purple and gilding wax treatment. To make my purple mist I made a tube out of acetate and soaked some wide bandage in Prima Art sculpture medium. I left that over night to dry, I then removed from the acetate and it was nice and stiff and sprayed it with Ranger Adirondack purple spray then slid it over my upright.
Stamps used are Dwindled, Miguel has a gift, Ghostie, Lovely are the sound & Halloween cube 1 which have all been coloured using Prisma coloured pencils.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

13 comments:

  1. Oooooh creepily spooky....in a nice way of course!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 for the price of 1! Both are fabulous Amanda, so spooky and the images are perfect.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this Amanda, I have a weakness for purple and your texture looks amazing!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation, perfect for our Halloween challenge this week, thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers Challenge Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous and perfect for Halloween!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampotique Designers Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really brilliant <3 Totally love this!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! The colors are brilliant and I love all of the elements you have created here! Thank you for joining us at Stampotique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Halloween Project! Love the colours!
    Thank you for taking part in the Stampotique Challenge
    Jools x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Tis fabulous!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hoo hoooo so spooky!! Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha!! Happy Halloween and thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic!!! Thank you for joining the Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.