Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2016

Diva for That's Crafty

Hi everyone

As it's Tuesday I am over at That's Crafty Blog with a piece that you may have seen before.


This piece featured in the debut edition of 'Mixed Up' a new digital mixed media magazine. I featured  a picture of this piece on my blog to coincide with that launch. However for those of you that haven't read the magazine I have shared the details over on That's Crafty Blog as it is made using one of the That's Crafty acrylic stacks.
I hope you'll pop over HERE and check it out.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

2 comments:

  1. It's a fabulous piece... I haven't dabbled in Mixed Up yet, so looking forward to seeing the details over at TC.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It most certainly is a fabulous piece Amanda. I haven't seen the magazine either so it's really nice that you shared it on your blog. Lx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.