Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

PEACE at Christmas in a non traditional style

Hi Everyone
Today, as it has been my day off, I have shut myself away in my craftroom and tackled a few more Christmas Cards. This one is a little non traditional but I just wanted to use this little chap as he makes me smile.


I coloured some white card using liquitex paint markers in the colours of Peace. I then die cut Tim Holtz mini globe die to use as a Christmas bauble. The little chap is from Katzelkraft stamp set Les Jungles. I have replaced his headgear on the stamp with the Santa hat, also from Katzelkraft.
Star background is from Carabelle and coloured with distress inks. The Peace stamp is from my stash and again coloured with distress inks, the remainder of the sentiment is part of a Dina Wakely stamp as I masked off the word peace from it and replaced as you can see.
He does make me smile so hopefully he does for you.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha brilliant! I love that little monkey too ;)
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Donna - it's brilliant. Certainly put a big, broad smile on my face, and the rainbow colours are thoroughly uplifting - just right for celebrating.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rainbow of colours for Christmas and the monkey made me smile :) Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.