Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2017

An Afternoons play

Hi Everyone


I have spent a lovely afternoon just playing in my craftroom and decided to have a play with using my not used very often Zig pens. I have stamped this fabulous feather, Paperartsy Eclcctica ETS05 by Tracy Scott, by stamping with different colours of Zig pens. This is made easy using my Misti as I can add a colour and stamp and then add another colour and stamp. The fact that the image is constantly lined up allows you to repeatedly stamp the same stamp till you are happy with the image. 
Then using a water brush I pulled some of the colour out of the stamped lines to colour it in. 
I have further enhanced the colouring with Prismacolour pencils. I then outlined the feather again using coloured pencils. 


A little bit of white pen work and some bling and a Sheena Douglass sentiment and card done.

I would also like to enter this into the current Pink & Orange challenge over on Paperartsy Blog

Hope you've had a lovely day and thanks for calling in
Love
Amanda X

9 comments:

  1. This is so beautifull Amanda. I have never heard of zig pens, but love the method that you you have used with them.
    It s a fabulous stamp and you have shown it off so well. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for some reason I've only just seen this! Gorgeous and I'm sooooo happy to see you using the Zigs.....hopefully you'll become addicted to them like me ha ha
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is stunning, i love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How effective this technique is with this stamp. Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.