Followers

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Text Background for Stampotique Designers Challenge

Hi Everyone
Sadly today is my last week as guest designer over at Stampotique Designers Challenge, I have loved being their guest designer for March. My last piece is for the new challenge
"TEXT BACKGROUND"

For my last piece I have used an MDF hanging hearts.  My text background has been created by stamping the "Tall Word Collage" many times onto bit of gelli prints and then cutting them all out. I then built them all up by glueing onto card. I then mounted the card onto the large and smaller heart to form my background. I glued the smaller heart on top of the larger and then splattered paint all over I then wrapped them with black wire. 
I stamped "Agatha Heart onto white card and coloured her with pencils. I stamped the heart she is holding again and added words to it to match the larger hearts and overlaid it to the stamped image, I have also added some glossy accents to her eyes. The sentiment 'Kiss Me' come from strategically cutting the stamped out"Merry Kiss-mas" stamp.


I would like to say a huge thank you to Stampotique Designers Challenge blog  for asking me to take part as their guest for March.
Hope you like it
Love
Amanda X

4 comments:

  1. Wooow, that is amazing,Amanda! Love it!
    Thank you for using Agatha on your beautiful project :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and love the bright colors you chose as well! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet,loving the colours used. Wow now that was one quick month as well!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant finale to your month of guesting - you've really done them proud.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.