Followers

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Creative Play for Mixed Up Digital Magazine

Hi Everyone

I would like to share with you today a piece that I produced for last Decembers edition of the fabulous digital magazine "Mixed Up".
The following piece was part of the 'Creative Play' feature where the magazine showcased Oak House Studio Pure inks. 






I have created my piece using a That's Crafty MDF upright using lots of crackle paste through stencils and obviously coloured using Oak House Studio inks.

You will find
 all the details about Mixed Up magazine and how to subscribe HERE and this appeared in December 2016 edition.
Thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

4 comments:

  1. That is truly beautiful, Amanda - the colours have such subtle tones and look amazing as they blend and shift across the texture of the crackle fossils. I really love it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED this one, the textures you achieved are truly amazing
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magnificent Amanda, love the textures created and use of colour. So realistic, Thank you so much for sharing.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.