Followers

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Soul Search

Hi Everyone
Hope your week is going well. I have a tag to share with you tonight that I finished a few days ago and have only just got a chance to share it with you. Since stepping down from my design team commitments this is another piece just for fun.


On a manila tag I think I have used brusho in grey (I have had the tag a while)
Onto that I stencilled crackle paste through the Visible image stencil - Stobes and left to dry. I then coloured with diluted black soot distress oxide.
I then added stamping 
AALL & Create - Set 10 added the stamped numbers


the Oculus stamp from Rubber Moon was cut out and coloured and I have added glossy accents to the eye ball.


the words are from the latest release from France Papillon as one of the new sets part of the Illusionary Artists range along side Andy  Skinner.

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it.
Love
Amanda X


7 comments:

  1. This is spectacular Amanda, just look at all that texture and crackle!! I love that oculus stamp, another in my collection that I really should use more. The glossy eye really brings it to life. Fab Tag!!
    Hope your keeping well?? Missing you.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Awesome! Amanda . Such a cool design that really is a total 'knockout'. Bigging up the LOVE for this one ♥♥♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, I adore the crackle, composition and subtle colour palette. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer - that's just amazing - so dramatic!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous and slightly creepy, think I saw the eye move! an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the eye looks awesome, this is a fantastic tag Amanda.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is amazing CC, I got so carried away by it on IG I forgot to leave you some love on the blog too....duh 🤓
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.