Followers

Sunday 25 February 2018

Find your inner peace

Hi Everyone
Hope that you are having a lovely Sunday. I am still feeling the effects of this bad cold and lacking the crafty motivation to start a new project due to this shocking cold I have at the moment. I thought I would finish another journal page that has been hanging around. I have many pages lying around that I have just used to get rid of surplus paints etc from other projects and this is one of those mop up pages.


Again this is in my small Dylusions journal.
As is with many of my pages there is lots of stamping and stencilling. The Buddha stencil I have just bought and I love it. The Chinese writing stamps are amongst some the of the very first stamps that I purchased I got them in a little gift pack, the Ginkgo stencil is from Clarity. 
There is gold pen around the Buddha and gold gilding around the edges of the page which you can't really see.


this close up shows a bit more of the background details.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. I am hoping I don't get this cold going around , hope,you feel better soon. Love your journal pages. Really loving all the layers of colour ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background details, so many wonderful details on these super pages.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you are feeling rotten but still manage to make that gorgeous work of art watch out world when you feel better then!!!
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors and patterns in your background. I am loving the theme and those Ginkgo leaves. Beautiful journal page!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous journal page Amanda, love the new Buddha stencil, looks stunning against your background. Hope you're feeling better now.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.