Followers

Wednesday 7 February 2018

In My Own Defence........

Hi Everyone

I was mooching about on the internet recently and came across this stamp, and I got some others, that are from Joggles and available at just over half price at The Craftbarn, I just love anything that's a little bit quirky. Add it together with a set of stamps that I purchased from Facebook and I made this quick fun card. 


I have stencilled using a stencil I cut myself on the cameo silhouette (I really must do more of them) and the main sentiment is from Indigoblu.


main image coloured with coloured pencils.

thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X


2 comments:

  1. This is just brilliant CC, I love your weird sense of humour....very much like mine 😜
    No.1 fan hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a vision to wake up too, this sums up my week haa haa!! You are amazing Amanda, I love how you are able to singularly layer up images this way. It would take me an age to do something like this. I really love it & SORRY i've only just seen it as I've had laptop issues this week.
    Have a fab weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.