Followers

Thursday 29 March 2018

Anyone know Where Spring Is?

Hi Everyone
As we head into Easter weekend any one know where Spring is? It's absolutely freezing here in the north west of England. So much so I have made my own little piece of Spring with this clean & simple card.


This card started with a gelli print using the 4" circle the fact that it turned out looking a bit like a meadow scene is pure luck, that wasn't what I was trying to achieve. 
I have added some of the AALL & Create stamps designed by the talented Tracy Evans. The centre 3 have been stamped onto book paper and cut out paper pieced over the stamped images.
I have drawn around the circle with a fine liner pen to mimic the scribbles Tracy has added to the stalks.
The sentiment is from Alison Bombers Spring Edition stamps by Paperartsy. 


Thanks for stopping by and I would like to wish you all a happy Easter 
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. beautiful happy easter to you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a beautiful springtime card Amanda. I think we all hope for spring to come soon.
    Happy Easter
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really hoping it's going to turn up soon! I love this CAS design - the window onto the springtime colours, and perfect words!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, one of my favorite colour combinations :) We are looking for Spring as well, it's been so cold for the last 4 weeks, although it is starting to get above freezing during the days. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful delicacy. Stylish design x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.