Followers

Sunday 25 March 2018

Wasting the Sunshine

Hi Everyone
It's a lovely sunny day here today and today I had to weigh up my available options, go out in the first sunny day in ages or play with Seth Apter baked textures that have been sitting on my desk for weeks unopened, the baked textures won!!


I had an idea using them along side one of the new Stencil Girl stencils, Halo Radiant,
 designed by Pam Carriker. To create my piece meant loads of masking, making a stencil out of the stencil and lots of scrummy Baked textures, I used them all on this project other than the rust. 
All was created on a gelli print and mounted onto a That's Crafty MDF 8" x 8"which I created a frame around using one of the 8" x 8" That's Crafty stencils 'Random Rectangles'.
Stamps are Seth Apter Paperartsy, Tim Holtz and AALL & create designed by Tracy Evans.
Stamped sentiment is from Alison Bombers stamps for Paperartsy EAB08.



This was very fiddly to make but I quite like how it turned out even if it isn't what I first had in mind!
Before I go I would just like to tell you that I will be back on the That's Crafty Blog  next week returning to my usual Tuesday spot so I hope that you will pop over.
Have a great what's left of the day
Love
Amanda X





7 comments:

  1. I adore how it turned out . Fantastic piece Amanda ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous play Amanda, so much work has gone into your magnificent modern piece and I love all that exposed texture. Glad to hear your back in the hot seat, See you Tuesday..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, scrumptious textures. Just finally managed my first play with the powders too, though it was for a future deadline so won't appear for a bit. Love the powerful graphics of those stencils and brilliant design. Perfect for the words.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing creation Amanda. Such wonderful texture and detail and love the colours on there too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Seth powders are sitting on my desk too and now I will be able to use them. Thank you for the inspiration. I love the colors and texture. Wish you had done a video but I will try to follow your instructions. Thanks again,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! Amanda . You absolutely nailed this one with your fantastic use of all products- especially the BT's and Pams stencil . Awesome Creativity x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.