Followers

Sunday 8 April 2018

A Happy Birthday Card

Hi Everyone
This morning has been spent making a card for my Dad as it's his birthday this coming week. I find cards for my Dad the hardest to make but I couldn't go and buy one, could I?
This is quite a simple card but I actually quite like how it turned out.


Using a scrap of gelli printed card I stamped the balloon man from Tim Holtz 'Theories' stamp set using the stamping platform as this needs several goes to get the solid black filled in. I then mounted on black card and made a background mount using just the text part of the same stamp.


I then just coloured the little hearts with a red gel pen and mounted it onto a black card blank.
A Tim Holtz Chit Chat sentiment finishes it off.
It's not his birthday till next week but he wont see this so I thought I could share it early.
Hope that you are having a lovely weekend. I'm off to clean out my hen house now!!!
Thanks for stopping by i really appreciate you dropping in
Love
Amanda X

4 comments:

  1. I've just been having a catch up on your posts i have missed, the tags are fantastic, those sheep are on my wish list.
    The card for your dad looks wonderful, a super background and a great stamped image.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Amanda ! I am sure he'll love it !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda this is so darn amazing, that text background gives a great backdrop for your focal image. Your Dad will adore it, sending Birthday wishes his way for his special day.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful Amanda, with the scribble background, and the man standing in the sunset with his balloons !
    A happy birthday to your father ,next week- :-)
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.