Followers

Sunday 1 April 2018

A Quick Tag

Hi Everyone
I hope you are all having a lovely Easter Sunday. 
I've popped into to my craftroom for a quick play this afternoon creating on a tag from my stash that I had used to mop up a previous painty play. 


I have used Tim's tightrope image and sentiment from his recently released stamp set 'Theories'. I stencilled the building underneath using cityscape from TCW a 2 part stencil that allows you to add the building details which I did with a white gel pen which I then dulled down as it was to white. A little bit of stencilling in red with Tim's dot fade stencil, washi tape and machine stitching finish the tag off.
Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by
Love
Amanda X

5 comments:

  1. What a great tag! The pops of color in the sky look fabulous.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Easter Amanda? Super Tag and i'm loving that cityscape detail.
    Creative Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Amanda . Love that stamp and you have done it proud. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this - the painty mop-up background is a joy, and you've stamped perfectly to make the most of it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag... The colors, the scene, every thin. Pinned it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.