Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Kaily for That's Crafty

Hi Everyone
I hope you all had a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend and made the most of the fabulous weather we had here in the UK. 
This post is just to let you know that I am over at That's Crafty Blog for my regular Tuesday slot. This week I have been playing with one of the fabulous new character stamps designed by Fiona Paltridge for AALL & Create, these are so fun!



I hope you'll pop over here for all the details.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Love
Amanda X

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your take on the new characters... I'm popping!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been, seen and LOVE!! Your such a clever lady. You've just helped me make up my mind on my next stamp purchase..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.